Ever wonder why some E-Commerce brands seem to achieve household name status, while others falter? Building a brand is about offering a visual story for the consumer to experience, also known as the vibe of your brand. The most effective marketing strategies take advantage of every single ad opportunity: digital advertising, social media advertising, print advertising. Ecommerce SEO is a very important part of digital marketing. As an online retailer, you have the opportunity to provide your customers with a seamless and personalized shopping experience.
Understanding the Best SEO practises can make or break your brand. We have compiled a list of Best SEO practises as per Google released in the new E Commerce Guidelines documents.
- E-commerce content: Your product information can now appear on various platforms such as Search Maps, Images, Lens, Google Shopping Tab and Google My Business. It is recommended to optimize the product content to incorporate all these platforms.
- Use of Product Data: using platforms such as Google Merchant Centre can be further optimized by the use of Product Schema for all the necessary information.
- Use of structure Data: different types of structured data can help improve how Google understands your website and products like:
– Local business
- URL Structure: URLs are the addresses of web pages. They’re designed to help users and Google find content quickly. A well-designed URL can help Google more efficiently locate your site’s web pages, in turn helping you rank higher in search results.
- Site Navigation: Make sure that you have internal links throughout your site. Link from menus to category pages, from category pages to sub-category pages, and finally from sub-category pages to all product pages. As a general rule, the more internal links a page has, the higher the importance of this page on your site.
This article aims to provide some useful tips for ensuring that your E Commerce website ranks well in Google. Follow AI Advertisment to get up to date information in the field of Digital Marketing.
Digital Marketer by Profession with over 4 years of experience | Google Certified in SEO, SEM & SMO | Strive for greatness | On the path of learning